Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wonderful Day!

I do hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a little chilly out, but that comes with the time. If you dinner table looked anything like ours did, you got your tummy full of alot of different dishes. And boy were they good! And the best part was seeing my oldest grandson, Stephen. He had just got in from Kentucky where he goes to college. Have missed those hugs. We now have a little one in our group, Patrice's nephew. And all my grand-kids had a ball playing with him. Isn't it what its really all about. Family and realizing the blessings we have all been given this past year. Mom wasn't able to go with us, so today I have a turkey in the oven, have made my pies and potatoes and noodles are cooking. Come Monday, diet is on the top of my list. But I just can't pass up all the holiday goodies. Well let us know about your day and your plans for getting ready for Christmas. Have a wonderful day! Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I am currently crocheting my third homemade gift. I have a few pictures on my blog. I plan to can more apple jelly for gifts too.

    ReplyDelete