Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well are you preparing for the big dinner tomorrow?? I love this time of year when you smell the turkey and dressing cooking and of course the pumpkin pie! Yum Yum!! Thought I'd share my Cranberry Salad with you. This is a favorite at our table.

CRANBERRY SALAD

1 lb. cranberries (I use the package in the produce department)
2 cups sugar
Grind berries, add sugar, let it set in refreg. overnight
Add:
1 pkg. sm. marshmellows
1 #2 can crushed pineapple (drained)
1 pint whipping cream
Whip and fold into mixture

Then just sit back and listen to all the raving about how goooood it is.

Stay safe in your travels and love the blessing of family.

In a few days we will start Christmas Ideas. With all the busyness, lets not forget what Christmas really means for us.

I can't believe that this year is almost gone! I'm going to try next year to just enjoy each day that the Lord gives me and not worry about tomorrow. For he will be with me and help me through whatever may come up.

Let us know what your favorite holiday recipe is!!
Hugs and Blessings, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment