Friday, November 12, 2010

Christian Women's Week

Good Morning! Yesterday I received this beautiful saying from my friend Marsha! She said it would be ok to share it with you.

When I say that I'm a Christian, I'm not shouting that I'm clean living.
I'm whispering, I was lost.
But now I'm found and forgiven.

When I say I'm a Christian, I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need
His Strength to carry on.

When I say I'm a Christian, I'm not bragging of success
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say I'm a Christian, I'm not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are far too visible

But God believes I'm worth it.

When I say I'm a Christian, I'm not holier than thou
I'm just a simple sinner who received

God's Good Grace, Somehow!

I just wanted to share with you and that you will share with other ladies, so they will also know that they are cared for.

Thank you Marsha!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, I loved that, it is all so true. We are all a work in progress aren't we? Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete