Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GOING TO BE A STORMY DAY!!!

Good morning everyone!

Hope each of you are starting out with a good am?!

Looks like we will be having some stormy weather here today. Our farmers can use the rain so much tho!! Praise God!

Well, I finally got myself a desk. I LOVE IT!! It sure looked smaller in the peoples garage tho, LOL!! Will try to get a pic posted once I get it set up. It is a 9 drawer desk that is a rolltop and lots of cubbie holes. Great for stashing all those little craft items!! Any ideas that you may have for putting things in those cubbie holes, I am listening, he he he!!

Hope to make an eggplant parmesan for dinner tonight.

Here is my fav recipe:

1 very large or 2 med eggplants, sliced about 1/2 inch thick ( remove outer skin if desired)
1-2 cups spaghetti sauce ( I use organic Bertolli)
1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 1/2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Dip slices in 1 well beaten egg, then dip into bread crumbs.
Saute slices in olive oil unti golden

layer slices in a baking dish. Place sauce over them, followed by some cheese. Continue to stack layers, usually 2-3 layers. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top layer. Bake, covered with foil at 350 degrees for about 3o minutes. Bake uncovered an additional 5-10 minutes.

Serve with salad and bread if you like. Enjoy!!!


Well, ladies, I hope things are going well with everyone? If not, and I can assure you, this summer is proving to be a VERY difficult one within my family. There have been health probs, family issues, death, legal difficulties, etc, etc, etc. There have been mornings when I just do not know what to do or how to think. Very challenging indeed.

I DO KNOW, that even tho what may lie ahead is scary and uncertain? I am so thankful to know that the Lord is there with me and my family and friends every step of the way. I honestly do not know how anyone hangs in there without HIM!!

I am holding onto life each day with Romans 8:28. One of my favorite scriptures.
'All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose"

So thankful to each of you who stop by to visit. We would love to hear your thoughts, prayer requests and comments.

May our Lord bless and guide your day!

Blessings, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment