Friday, February 4, 2011

Cold, Snowy Mornings!

Good Morning All!

Well, it has been a tough winter, more so for some ! I hope that everyone is hanging in there this morning!

I must admit, I am not a big fan of the cold, let alone snow. However, thankfully, my area is not as hard hit as some, including Brenda's!

I find myself with this recent snow storm, being more at peace with staying indoors, kinda stuck, LOL!

I have taken the time to rest, reflect and think on things..........things I need to get done, physically, mentally, spiritually. Maybe nature is the Lord's way of making us slow down? In this fast paced world of ours anymore, we are always sooo busy. Our minds never really rest with the ease of cell phones, computers, and every entertainment tech device at our fingertips!!

If you can, while about your busy day........take some moments to just get quiet before Him.

It is what He desires from us most.


Have a very blessed day!!

Blessings, Linda

2 comments:

  1. So very true Linda. It's not so bad having snow that really wants you to just stay in !! Blessings and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, Agree!! It seems we are getting more snow tomorrow and Wed. More time indoors to 'force' me to get going on some long overdue projects! LOL! Have a great day!!

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete