Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Heart's Breaking

Have you ever experienced a time when your heart is just breaking for members of your family. And there's really nothing you can do!!! I love these family members soooo much, and just worry about what they are dealing with. I can't buy their happiness or place it on a platter and hand it to them. I can't make anyone change to help them out. My hands are tied!! I pray and pray for them, and just don't see anything changing for them. Do you ever just get frustrated that God can't move a little faster with the fix??? I know, all things are in his timing. But the hurt and saddness is just breaking my heart. I can cry barrel's of tears but it's not going to help. Just wanted to share this with you and ask for prayer that the ones I love will find some answers. I know God has his plans all set, and we just need to wait and believe and trust in him. I guess it's times like this that we grow with patience. If you are in a place that you don't know what is the right thing to do, I pray that you can find that peace of waiting until the Lord shows the way. Hope everyone is having a good day! Blessings, Brenda

4 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my prayers. I undestand those fellings all to well. Just know He does have a plan...patience is a hard one in times like this !! Hugs !! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Brenda, I know where you are coming from. There were so many years that my heart was broken in two. I kept praying for my two prodigal sons. God has answered........it took time......but He did not leave me even when i thought He wasn't moving like you said. Just stay faithful. It sounds like you are doing all that you can and that is prayer. What a gift you are giving your family! Even though it seems like not very much. It is.

    Loved coming over to see you both!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy and Linda thank you for your prayers. I do believe that prayers bring miracles. And knowing that my sisters are with me in prayer is a true blessing. Hugs,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I am praying for you. Wait on the Lord, He does have a plan and nothing is too great for Him. He also tells us that he will not put more on our shoulders than we can bare and that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Be strong in your faith, friend.
    God Bless
    Sarita

    ReplyDelete