Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prayer's needed

Not only is my son and his wife are struggleing with other issues, now the 17 year old daughter who lives with her mom, is really trying to cause family problems. She's started at a new school last year and ever since it seems that she is greatly changing. Her mom doesn't want her to have anything to do with my son. He's been there from day one and has done everything possible to help her. He is rules to follow and she just doesn't like that. I know that this is a hard age, but we miss her and love her dearly. But that is not enough for her. My son acts like it will pass, yet he is hurting inside. So could you please pray that she knows she has a family that loves her and that the behavior he believes that a young lady should show is by far a long way from that. If only she could see that everything she is doing "Will" effect her future. I know from my own experience and just pray that the young ones could hear our experience and save them the trials that goes with them. If anyone has had this experience with a young family member, I would love to hear your advice. So far, we are continuely praying. Love to all of you, Brenda

3 comments:

  1. It is so hard to see loved ones suffer. I'll be praying for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued prayers Brenda! Only advice? The teenage years can be a nightmare. They do eventually grow out of it. It may take longer than we want, and for certain, not in our time table---but it does get better.

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete