Monday, December 20, 2010

Good Morning!!!

Well, forgive me? I have been out of the loop here lately. With this being the week before Christmas, I imagine that many of you are busy as well with other things. Brenda, I just loved all that you shared with Christmas symbols. If I am repeating this, forgive me ok? I just learned that the early traditions of Christmas cards was to send the message of the gospel to those who could not read. The massive, beautiful stained glass windows in churches were done for that same purpose so very long ago. What beautiful reminders we have of our Savior's birth.

It is a very cloudy , cold day here today with the sun trying to peak thru once in awhile!! I know so many of you have already had rough winter weather!!

Well, I am still making some Christmas presents, and mailing out cards. Just a wee bit behind this year??!! LOL! But I have been enjoying the season this year, I don't always. It has become too commercial for me. However, a lot of what I have done is handmade and that kept me away from the hussle and bussle!!! This will be my goal more and more every year. Helps me to focus on the things that really matter!!

Enjoy your day everyone! Stay safe and warm those of you in the hard winter hit areas!


God's Blessings to All,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment