Sunday, September 2, 2012

A good and blessed morning to all!!

Oh my gosh!  It really has been since the beginning of summer  that there has been a posting!
Forgive us please?!

We both were busy thru the summer!  Brenda is enjoying her new little gain. He is a precious one! But keeps her on her toes!

I kept busy thru the summer as well.  My health and disability issues often dictate what or how I do things?  But I am learning 'new normals' as each year passes I think!

I have been doing some studies thru my 'Girlfriends in God' website that I enjoy and those ladies sure bless my days!
It has been a VERY hot and dry summer out here in the heartland. Most days very humid and in triple digits.  I don't know about everyone else? But I a Soooo ready for the cool fall air and beautiful colors of leaves turning!

Hope each and everyone of you are doing well. Would love to hear how you are doing and what fall plans lie ahead!

Blessings to all!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda's 'gain' is her newest grandson!
    Sorry! Gotta love auto correct, lol!!

    ReplyDelete